We all might have experienced making of free calls, either voice or video, using Skype, Gtalk or Yahoo Messenger from your PC or mobile handsets. But now, it is possible using the latest app called netTALK. This app will let the user make free calls to USA-Canada without using the minutes which the user has in his handset for making calls through he plan he is using. Read mode for a detailed review.
The internet connection of the handset will be used in making calls through the phone. The app will be able to provide this facility to those handsets which support the iOS, Android, Blackberry, or the Windows Mobile Operating System. Thus, with this app, you will not only save your minutes of making calls but also avoid incurring of roaming charges. The app uses 3G/ Wi-Fi to perform this activity.
Some of the features of the app include:
- Making of free calls to US or Canada.
- Providing 411 Directory Assistance for free.
- Providing connectivity through the use of Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G.
- Recording of conversations.
- Importing of the contacts from your handset.
- Receiving customized support through 611.
- allows the user to make free conference calling bridge by dialing 2663.
How it Works?
The following is a detailed step-wise description of how to go about using the app and how it works.
- Go to the website m.nettalk.com.
- To use the app, you need to have a netTALK smartphone account. So, go and create an account in that website. Creating new account is absolutey free.
- Now, you need to download and install the netTALK Smartphone App on your mobile device [Download link ].
- After this, make use of the username and password which you registered with at the website, to the app to login to the netTALK Smartphone App.
- Now, go ahead and make free calls to friends and family for free.